Today we picked Led Zeppelin.
1. BLACK DOG “Take too long before I found out, what people mean by down and out. Spent my money, took my car…”
When was the last time you were down and out?
2. DAZED AND CONFUSED “Oh I don’t like when you’re mystifyin’ me. Oh don’t leave me so confused, now whoa baby. Been dazed and confused for so long…”
What leaves you dazed and confused?
3. FOOL IN THE RAIN “Another 10 minutes no longer, and then I’m turnin around. The clock on the wall’s moving slower, oh my heart it sinks to the ground…”
Have you ever been “stood up”?
4. IMMIGRANT SONG “On we sweep with, with threshing oar. Our only goal will be the western shore. So now you better stop and rebuild all your ruins…”
How do you feel about immigration into the USA?
5. KASHMIR “I am a traveler of both time and space, to be where I have been. To sit with elders of the gentle race, this world has seldom seen…”
Have you ever visited someone in a nursing (old age) home?
6. MISTY MOUNTAIN HOP “Crowds of people sittin on the grass with flowers in their hair said Hey boy, do you wanna score?”…
Have you ever done something because of “peer” pressure?
7. RAMBLE ON “A ramble on, and now’s the time the time is now. Sing my song, I’m goin round the world to find my girl”
Where is the oddest place you went to on a date?
8. ROCK N ROLL “Ho, it’s been a long time since we walked in the moonlight, a-makin vows that just can’t work right, haw haw, yeah yeah open your arms, open your arms, open your arms, let my love come runnin in…”
What’s the last romantic thing you did (besides sexual)?
9. STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN “There’s a lady who’s sure, all that glitters is gold, and she’s buying a stairway to heaven…”
What did you last buy? Was it on Black Friday?
10. THANK YOU “If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you. If the mountains should crumble to the sea, there would still be you and me…”
What is the longest relationship you have ever had?
11. THE LEMON SONG “I work as hard as I can-a. I bring home my money, you take my money, give it to another man. I should have quit you baby-a such a long time ago…”
Have you ever loaned money to someone?
12. THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME “You don’t know what you’re missin now. Any little song that you know. Everything that’s small has to grow. And it has to grow!”
Do you have plants in your house?
13. WHOLE LOTTA LOVE “You’ve been learnin and baby I been learnin, all them good times, baby baby I’ve been discernin…”
What is the last class or course you studied?
Artist next week: Tom Petty!
Make YOUR artist requests in comments!
Simon and Garfunkel